A Way To Transform Your Body Without Using Machines, Doing Cardio, Taking Pills Or Doing Without Comfort Foods! Surely That’s Simply Not Possible…
So, there’s a million and one people out there who’d give anything to get a better body. But following regular workout regimes or taking diet pills just doesn’t seem to make a damn bit of difference…! However, CT-50 is a program that promises to change all of that, even if you don’t have an athletic bone in your body.
Now, if you’re anything like us, you begin to smell a rat as soon as you see a product that promises to be different from anything you’ve ever seen before. Let alone promises amazing results without the hard slog. So we took this as our cue to get the inside story behind exactly what CT-50 was all about, and if it really is a genuine way to look fab, or simply a way to part you from your hard earned dollars.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out. We think you’ll be extremely interested in the findings…
What do you get for your money?
So, what CT-50 ISN’T about, is long sessions of boring cardio or high intensity interval training. It’s not about calorie counting and it’s not about denying yourself all the foods you love. But what it is about, is about the movements you put your body through each and every time you exercise.
It breaks down like this:
- Level One: This is where you begin to start the simple movements that will take you on through the rest of the program. Movements such as ‘one leg shin taps, ‘shoulder bridge lifts,’ ‘body rows,’ and ‘Turkish arm bars.’ Because they’re so small, anyone can undertake these with no worries about injury or fitness levels, and they give the basis you need to work through the rest of the program
- Level Two: Here we begin to move up a level, with movements lie ‘burpee walk outs,’ ‘Turkish sit ups,’ and ‘single unders.’
- Level Three: Because your body is beginning to strengthen (and completely change shape, not to mention ditching the flab), the exercises become slightly more challenging. This prevents those awful plateaus so common in workout regimes where you don’t seem to be able to move on or see any improvements.
- Level Four: Time to push up the intensity (still at only an hour a week), with more complex movements that see your body shape and tone in ways you didn’t believe possible.
- Level Five: The final level, where you learn such movements as ‘kipping pull ups,’ ‘grasshoppers,’ ‘vertical pike presses,’ ‘inchworms,’ and goblet jump squats.’ But the best thing is, you’ve never had to do any boring cardio or crazy high intensity workouts, which are the biggest reason that most people give up on their fitness attempts.
And all of this is presented in a fun, easy to follow blueprint that will have you looking and feeling better within a few days of commencing the program. You also get video demonstrations of every single exercise, complete follow along video workouts and unique CT-50 wall charts that you can print off for easy reference wherever and whenever you want them…
Who is it for?
CT-50 is a workout program for those who’re not only sick and tired of regimes that don’t work, but for everyone – no matter what their current level of fitness. Fat or thin, male or female, young or old, this program will literally take you by the hand and guide you through exactly what you need to do to get fit and look fab. All with only an hour per week of exercise.
Who is Tyler Bramlett?
Known as ‘the garage warrior,’ Tyler is a trainer and coach who’s put together a system that’s taken over 10 years to create. And one that he’s successfully used with over 500 people at his gym in Santa Cruz, California, not to mention thousands more who’ve taken advantage of his online training.
After a Road Traffic Accident that put him out of action with regards to regular training, Tyler discovered the power of various movements that burn maximum fat, and how to do away with the training that was simply a waste of time. And it’s these that he’s perfected to come up with the CT-50 workout that works for just about anyone imaginable, no matter what their age, fitness level or genetic make up.
- CT-50 is a fitness program that’s suitable for anyone. Whether or not you have a reasonable level of fitness to start with, are a couch potato or are recovering from an illness or accident.
- There’s no need to splash out on expensive gym fees. In fact, you can complete the CT-50 program right within your own home, with no need to purchase any special equipment whatsoever.
- You get two whole months to try out the program. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason whatsoever, you can get every red cent of your money back – no questions asked.
- Included in the CT-50 program is the supplement guide, the super workout smoothie guide (custom created to help you burn more fat, preserve lean muscle and recover even faster from your CT-50 workouts), and the CT-50 workout integration guide for those who want to combine their workouts with other sports as well.
- Well, the biggest so called ‘con’ will be to believe that you honestly can get the results you need without the outdated cardio and high intensity workout methods that we’ve all been brainwashed into believing are the only way to get the body we desire. However, once you start to see the results, we pretty much guarantee that you’ll be converted….
The Bottom Line
Okay, so we have to admit that we were convinced that CT-50 was going to be another of those ‘too good to be true’ scam products that only existed to make its creator money. But, never let it be said that we don’t mind being proven wrong. And boy, has Tyler Bramlett’s program done just that.
For those who’ve tried every other method you can think of to lose weight and build muscle, just give this baby a try. Because we really don’t think you’ll be disappointed. And with the money back guarantee you don’t even have to take our word for it. You can try it out for yourself – risk free – and see that there really is another answer to dropping that hated flab.
We have to say that CT-50 is one of the most innovative workout programs to hit the markets in a long time. And about time too!
To sum up our thoughts of CT-50 in a couple of words? It rocks….!